A Busy 24
Posted on August 13, 2013
Quite an eventful past 24 hours or so. Since 6p Monday evening, there has been three (3) killed and another 10 shot and wounded, plus a whole bunch of other mayhem and insanity:
- Two of the three killed were part of a murder-suicide taken on by a estranged husband with a violent temper.
- A south side honor student was arrested for accidentally coming into forced possession of a tourist’s iPhone.
- From the only the cops should have guns department, a Cook County correctional office shot and killed someone in a road rage incident and another is accused of smuggling some bullets and pills.
- Apparently some Wicker Park area gangbangers don’t care for the wandering homeless pissing in their bushes.
- And finally, nanny-statists moan that New York will become Chicago, only with shitty hot dogs, awful pizza, garbage in the streets and the faint smell of urine everywhere.
Posted on August 13, 2013 at 1:10 PM